Dr. Manshi Visaria has completed her Bachelors in Physiotherapy (B.P.Th) in 2010 from K. J. Somaiya College of Physiotherapy, Sion, Mumbai. After getting her degree, she worked as a Physiotherapist in Dr. Subodh Mehta Polyclinic, Khar, Mumbai and Ramakrishna Mission Hospital, Khar, Mumbai.
She has also worked as an Assistant Physiotherapist with Essentials of Wellbeing, Sydney, prior to starting working independently in her own set-up in Matunga.
- Certificate of Orthopaedic Manual Therapy by Toby Hall & Kim Robinson (2014)
- Kinesiology Taping Workshop (Level 1-2) by Jacqui Mccord-Uys (2013)
- Manual therapy workshop on “High Velocity Thrust Techniques” by Umashankar Mohanty (2010)
- Research methodology by Dr. Nerurkar (2009)
- Stroke rehabilitation by Dr. RoshanVania (2009)
- CPCR from Department of Anesthesiology, Sion Hospital (2008)